Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yes She is Still Doing Art


My posts lately have been filled with fashion, but I'm pretty busy in the art department as well. This is a T-Shirt logo that I'm entering in the Not Back To School Camp contest. It took a lot of sketching and designing to get the look I wanted. I used inking pens, a brush-pen and a no. 2 brush to ink, switching as needed. Also used white ink to outline the word "School".

Scanning onto my computer was a nightmare. The paper was just a cm too tall for my scanner, and part of the picture would get cut off no matter what I did. I had to scan it twice, one with top cut off and one with the bottom cut off, and paste them together. For some reason (because my scanner hates me) the two images were slightly different sizes, and so they didn't line up quite right. (>o<)*

Somehow I managed to work it out and got this in one day before the deadline... ha ha ha. (._.)

No comments: