Friday, May 30, 2008

Filler Post

I've been updating my Mac's icons, because that overly shiny bubble look was driving me crazy. There are some really good sites that offer free mac icons, so I thought I'd share them.

Interfacelift has some good system icon replacements, as well as FAQs on how to replace the more stubborn icons. They also have icons for windows machines.

Iconfactory has a lot of icons as well, but many are themed packs and really tacky. They have icons for both macs and windows.

Pixel girl offers proportionately more of the cute critters icons than other sites, and that is fine by me. They also have icons for windows and a lot of random cute merchandise that might interest some people.

Wacky Pixel is too bubbly for me, but they have a LOT of icons. For windows too.

No comments: