Monday, April 14, 2008

Fire elf in ink


Fire elf, demon, a warrior in a fierce matriarchal society, whatever. It's inked and crosshatched to hell, and I have mixed feelings about it. Let's just say that sometimes I really wish there was an undo command in real life.

This pic is actually a modern revision of an old picture of mine. I always liked the concept, but I didn't pull it through very well the first time. Eh, well it's a bit better this time... I guess I'll have to redo this again in a year or two and see if I get it once and for all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY FREEKEEN FRAACKEN!!! This is amaaaazzzinnngggg!!! whaddia mean an undo command in real life?!?!? I wouldn't change a single cottin pickin' line!!! goooorgeous!!!! the horns on his/her back are INCREDIBLE. You hafta teach me how yer doing that, ok???!!??!

Anonymous said...

I understand that some time this week is your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great one. :)

Usagi Chan said...

@demonicyouth: he he yeah I will, it's easy. I use those marker pens and just sort of scratch in the lines.

@Jingles: Thank you very much!=^_^=