Saturday, February 9, 2008

Spring, get your butt over here.


Man, I really miss not having to put on 5 layers of clothing before going outside. (._.)

Made this a few days ago, with a happy color-scheme to scare away winter. It hasn't worked, in case you were wondering.

Materials: Turquoise (yum, turquoise XD) chips, assorted glass seedbeads, mother of pearl pendant. Picked up the mother of pearl disc thing (and a few others like it) at a kitschy shop in NYC. Seriously, I'd like to know how they make this sort of thing. O_o

Oh, and all the wire-work is mine. The clasp I shaped and hammered, the gold pendant hanger thing I hand wrapped, and even the bright blue french wire that holds the clasp I did myself. Cheaper that way ^_^.

In a related note, I've been making a ton of necklaces, so I'll probably be posting some more later on. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is seriously amazing!! OMG the colors!!! Good find with the pendant. It works so well with the necklace!!

Usagi Chan said...

Hee heee hee thankee