Thursday, October 4, 2007

Colored inks!



I've now got a bottle of india ink in every primary and secondary color. To celebrate, I made this.

I never did these characters in color before (except for Mochi, using my tablet - which is still out of order, by the way), although I had a basic idea of their color schemes. So some of it's messed up. I colored Kisha's skin too green, and although it looks good on the paper, Chou is almost too light to be visible. But I guess that's okay, because she's supposed to look pretty ghostly.

Also, still experimenting with their character designs, but I think I'm nearing a final look for each of them.

Also just realized that there's only two happy people on there. (>_>)

(You really should click on the picture to get a closer look, the thumbnail doesn't look good at all compared to close up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEESE'S PRICE!!!!!!!!!! That;s flippin AMAZING!!!! wot vibrant colors!!!! i like like like LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usagi Chan said...

Eheheh.