Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nita


I've been trying to draw this character from another story that I'm working on, a different one from the one with the goat and cat and bird peoples. This is the best I've been able to get, and it's still not her! >_<

Oh well, I'll keep trying. At least I get to practice drawing backgrounds. (Which I suck at) I've been trying to make my drawings more dynamic, but I dunno, they always turn out to be way mellower than I was hoping. ._.

I have a few older sketches of Nita (This one is really recent) that I may or may not post at a later time. >_> Depends on whether I feel like being laughed at or not.

Oh, and see that fold in the upper right corner? Yeah. I'm kinda an enthusiastic artist. <_< Ah well, it makes it more authentic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I didn't see that one before! NICE! What's the story? And good job on the background. I like how you can see stuff through the windows.

Usagi Chan said...

It's the "Haunted Mansion" one. If you remind me, I'll show ya later ^_^