Sunday, March 11, 2007

Meh.



Indeed. This pic was just a quick sketch, but I liked the look of it and thought it matched the sheep lady from before. I fiddled a bit with the color in photoshop. Gah, I hate the new versions they keep coming out with. T_T There's so many things that you have to learn how to do, and just so many things in general. It overwhelms me and I end up doing nothing. >_<*

For the record (and for snobby art peeps too), I rarely modify my pictures with computer software. Even with this one, for which I used photoshop, I left all lines intact. All mistakes and over excited pencil strokes, undisturbed. ^_^

On a far tastier note, I'm going to be experimenting with cake batters, trying to find a few that satisfy me. So far, I've only found one that's great, but it uses a TON of butter that costs (in Canada) an arm, and possibly a leg as well. Oh well, I'll keep trying. I've got to go squeeze those ckickens for eggs. -_-

P.S. If I find a good recipe, I'll post it.

No comments: